Authenticity

I recently heard of a book called "Living Your Yoga" by Judith Hanson Lasater. It caught my attention as I'd recently come to the awareness that my life is my yoga - my spiritual practice. It is occurring every single moment, not just on Sunday mornings.

In every moment of every day, I get a chance to practice kindness and respect and compassion and non-judgement and non-violence and gratitude. I get to remember Who I Really Am and show how I can express that and become even more.
I get to align myself with my Faith in a greater power and Trust in that guidance.

In doing so, I get to feel strong and empowered with a deep peace underlying my actions. For the most part...I am still learning to incorporate this and so I do slip into old conditionings some times.

I thought about buying the book. But decided against it. I'm sure there are some great tips in it, but it would be written from the authors point of view and right now, I'm Living MY Yoga.

Are you living yours, or are you living a life that someone else wants you to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quote by Ramona L Anderson

labels

Release