Wayne Dyer quotes:

"Be reflective like a mirror, and reflect what comes into your life without judgements or opinions.

Be unattached to all that come into your life by not demanding that they stay, go, or appear at my whim.

Discontinue judging myself or others for being too fat/skinny, too tall/short, too pretty/ugly, anything. Just as the power of intention reflects and accepts me without judgement or attachment: I will be the same with what appears in my life... "


"View the events you consider obstacles as perfect opportunities to test your resolve and find your purpose."

I have found another way of dealing with obstacles is to actually thank the situation. When you come from a place of Gratitude for the challenging situations, not just the good ones, you tap into a Faith, a Trust in Spirit / God. I know that I am never sent anything that I cannot handle so I see each new challenge as a chance to grow and learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quote by Ramona L Anderson

labels

Release